Friday, September 23, 2011

Yesterday!!!

 I am OBSESSED with this song (in fact, I'm listening to it right now xD)!!!


It's a bonus track from Taylor Swift's deluxe Speak Now album!! I LOVE it!!
I've been in a good mood lately! <333
It's like I've been in a trance. xD 

School's still a drag... Honors classes are hard, but I'm dealing with it one day at a time! :)

So yesterday, my cross country team and I were supposed to run a meet (..blech..), but THANKFULLY it was cancelled because it was raining! *sings "Hallelujah" in my head* I wasn't feeling very good yesterday so I REALLY didn't want to run 3.1 miles... So, thanks God! XD

And then I went to my sister's volleyball game! It was their first game that they ACTUALLY won!! :D My sis was in the WHOLE ENTIRE GAME!!! *claps for sister* yay!

Well, that was my life yesterday! xD

LOVE,    <333333

3 comments:

  1. Tell your sister I said congrats! And school is also totally stressing me out xD I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a award waiting at my blog for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I got addicted to that song a month ago top :P Now I'm addicted to sparks fly. I'm listening to it right now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! Thanks for keeping it clean!! :D