Sunday, April 15, 2012

Where did I go? (;

Hi everyone! You guys haven't heard from me in like forever, I know.

Well here's my story.

During the month of November, I started to lose my interest in Star Wars. It progressed, so I didn't post much anymore on the Lakehouse. I guess I had a lot more on my mind. I had a crush on this one guy. He was new to our school and I soon developed an interest for him. So basically, I dropped everything to be with this guy. Stupid, right? Yeah, I know.

  I got to know him better and texted him everyday. I thought he was going to ask me out, but never did. Then I found out he liked one of my friends. You couldn't believe how devastated I was. I was on my hands and knees waiting for him and he liked someone who didn't even care about him. It hurt me. I went through a very long grieving period. I thought I was depressed. Good news was that I wasn't.

  So by now, Star Wars was completely out of the picture. I didn't feel like fangirling about it. I just wanted to sit in my room and feel sad. Just last month, I got over this guy and I am as happy as ever.
  
  But, the sad thing is I'm not really a fan of Star Wars anymore. I replaced my need for fangirling in a different fandom. The One Direction fandom. I recently became obsessed with that band, and I have a really good friend who brought me into it that I fangirl with!(: 

   So I thought I'd let you know what was going on with me, since you guys haven't heard from me in over 6 months.

Bye<3

Love Rachel.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel!! I was thinking about you recently and it's so good to hear from you! I'm sorry you've had troubles over the past few months and glad you're feeling better! Hope things are well with you. :)

    -Arda_Ancalima of TLF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel!!! I missed you so much! *hugs* It's wonderful to see you again!

    I'm so sorry that happened. About a year ago I had a crush on this amazing boy, but I found out he was dating my former BFF. I know how heartbreaking and disappointing it can be. I'm so, so happy you're feeling better now! You've been in my prayers and I'll continue to pray for you!

    I love you girl!!!! <333

    <3 Satine

    ReplyDelete
  3. RACHELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I thought you fell off the face of the earth! I missed you! :D :D It's alright if you're not much of a Star Wars fan, we still LOVE you over at The Lakehouse if you have time.

    I've missed you! I'm sorry about the guy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi... I'm sorry about the guy, and yeah, I like One Direction too. I feared I'll loose interest in Star Wars but I never thought someone could... oh well... Not a fan of Star Wars? I don't know how I can live without it :( It's okay... hope things are better for u

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I'm sorry to hear about the boy and everything, that's rough. I've missed you a lot!! And though I'm sad you're now not into Star Wars......One Direction is my favorite band. ;) They're awesome (and hot). I love them too!!!!

    Maybe you can still be around the blogging world sometime? I miss you!

    Love,
    Jedi~Chick <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! Thanks for keeping it clean!! :D