Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!! :D

I love my mom. She is sooo sweet! Whenever I'm having trouble with anything,I can always talk to her. Especially when I'm having trouble with my Christian life. Since I can't talk to my dad about Christian stiff since he's Jewish. My mom always seems to have the answers. Whenever I have questions about anything, especially Christian things, she always knows exactly what to say to make me feel better!
Sometimes I fail to let her know that I love her. I don't want to make sure that I will know that she's appreciated. Even when she gets annoying sometimes, I remember that God designed me to love my parents. So I don't want to go against God's design. Love you Mommy!! :D

Sorry for the short post!!
-Rachel (Queen Karina)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's day! My mom is on a trip this mother's day so we had to celebrate without her :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated! Thanks for keeping it clean!! :D